Friday, January 30, 2009

Sorry !

Right, Even though its nearly February I've added a Resolution to my List - To post more on my Blog ! Im So Sorry I Havent Posted, I Keep forgetting but If You Click the Follow this Blog Button then I Have a Reason to post !
So Back to the Gossip ! I Logged on and In My Updates i had 2 Messages and these where what they looked like:


Now, Even though its Not in English, Even i can read that !! Edge Magazine and Edge Models Have been deleted. At first I Thought either a Hack or Change of Magazine name again so i went and typed in 'Writemarycat' in the search. She wasnt there !
So Everything of Mary has Gone. So thats 2 Good friends Gone, Mary and Ashwy. Maybe Mary Was Hacked ? I Do know that Ashwy Left. I Will try to tell you the reason when i speak to her on Skype.
Love Lots ! Ella.

2 comments:

  1. It is in Rushian it saz that some club was deleted by owner or something like that!!!

    ReplyDelete